Latest News and upcoming events:
- On July 1st, 2022, I have started as a full professor at Aarhus University, Denmark.
Acceptance at the Review of Finance: The paper "Income, Liquidity, and the Consumption Response to the 2020 Economic Stimulus Payments" co-authored with Scott Baker, Robert Farrokhina, Michaela Pagel, and Constantine Yanelis is forthcoming in the RoF.
Acceptance at the Journal of Financial Economics: The paper "Ambiguity about volatility and investor behavior" co-authored with Dimitrios Kostopoulos and Charline Uhr is forthcoming in the JFE
- Acceptance at the Journal of Finance: The paper "Individual Responses to Realized Gains and Losses" co-authored with Michaela Pagel is forthcoming in the JF.
- Acceptance at the Review of Financial Studies: The paper "Consumption Imputation Errors in Administrative Data" co-authored with Scott Baker, Lorenz Kueng and Michaela Pagel is forthcoming in the RFS.
- Acceptance at the Journal of Empirical Finance: The paper "Smoking hot portfolios? Trading behavior, investment biases, and self-control failure" co-authored with Charline Uhr is forthcoming in the Journal of Empirical Finance.
Current Academic Appointments:
- Full Professor, Aarhus University & Danish Finance Institute (DFI)